The Government of India has also made it essential to get your Aadhaar Card and Voter Card linking, this is made to restrict the fake voters. For this people do not need to go the government offices. They can link their voter ID card to the Aadhaar from their home. Users can also check their status whether their aadhaar has been linked to their EPIC card. For this SMS or website can be used and for those who can not use them, the district administration will soon organize a mega camp.
If you have applied for the Adhar card link to voter id online then you can check its status that whether the linking or the seeding process has been done or not. For that you can check the official website of the Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP). Similar to this if you are an Aircel user you can easily do the Aircel online aadhaar link.
EPIC Aadhaar Seeding Portal AP
Epic 1 gov self seeding: As per the Government agencies there is no facility to check the seeding or linking status between Aadhaar Card (Aadhar-EPIC Seeding Process) yet.
But you will get a message that you have Successfully Linked your aadhaar and Voter ID card “Your request for linking Aadhaar number with Electoral Roll database has been successfully registered.”
Aadhar card link to voter id online
Apart from checking the status of your Unique Identification number and Electoral Voter ID card, you can easily link aadhar card epic by visiting the epic self seeding link. From there you can also check the various aadhar linked services. The portal itself provides many useful information to the users.
NVSP aadhar link – Link Aadhar and Voter ID card
Your Voter Id card is known as EPIC (Electors Photo Identity Card) Card. The whole process of linking the EPIC with aadhar Card is known as National Electoral Roll Purification and Authentication Programme (NERPAP).
There are basically 3 ways to link your Aadhar with Epic which are as follows:
- Linking Aadhar With Voter ID Online via NVSP Portal.
- Link Aadhar with Voter ID via Mobile Linking.
- Linking Aadhar with Voter ID via SMS.
Linking Aadhar With Voter ID Online via NVSP Portal
- Firstly open the NVSP (National Voters Service Portal)
- Enter all your details on the page which will include your name, father’s name, Birth, Gender, State, District, Assembly Constituency.
- After this enter enter the Captcha Code given in the image and click on SEARCH.
- Now a screen will be displayed on the screen click on “Feed Aadhaar No”.
- After this enter your details from the Aadhaar Card like your Name and your EPIC Number (which is your Voter Id No.)
- Now click on Submit and your voter ID will be linked to the Adhar card.
This will link your EPIC and UID, so there is no need to check the status for it.
Link Aadhar with Voter ID via SMS
To do the seeding by SMS Send the SMS format to 166 OR 51969: ECILINK < EPIC_Number > < Aadhaar_Number >.
Seeding Aadhar with Voter ID via Mobile Linking
To do the seeding process you can simply call on 1950 from Monday to Friday between 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.