How to link Aadhar with Tata Docomo Mobile number online?
To link Tata Docomo with Aadhar Card, follow these steps –
- Go to https://www.tatadocomo.com/en-in/re-verification for Docomo Aadhar re-verification.
- Get Docomo RVC Code or Re-verification code.
- Provide the code to local Docomo office or retailer.
- Get e-KYC activation form for Docomo.
- Submit form for Docomo aadhar card linking process to be completed.
Steps to Link Aadhaar and Tata Docomo number Offline
You can also opt out for the offline mode for seeding your Tata Docomo mobile number with your Aadhar card. The steps for the same are given below:
- Visit your nearest Tata Docomo retail store or Tata Docomo Retailer.
- Ask the Promoter or person in charge at the center that want to link your mobile number with your Aadhaar Card.
- Provide your Tata Docomo mobile number to that person or to the retailer, then he will enter your adhaar number in the bio-metric machine for Aadhaar verification.
- Following this you will get an OTP on your Tata Docomo mobile number. Provide this OTP to the vendor.
- After this the retailer will verify his fingerprint on the biometric machine following which you will have to provide your phone number with Aadhaar number and fingerprint on the machine.
- Provide details like father’s name/husband’s name etc.
- After completion of this process you will receive a text message on your Tata Docomo mobile number to which you will have to reply with “Yes” in order to complete the process of verification.
- Following this you will receive a message of “Success” (successful seeding) of Aadhaar with your Tata Docomo mobile number.
What is RVC Code in Tata Docomo?
RVC Code is the authentication code also called as re-verification code which is important for linking docomo to aadhar online.
How to get RVC Code in Tata docomo for aadhar card linking?
For linking Tata Docomo mobile number with aadhar card, you need to visit local store where you will have to apply for e-KYC activation. Then you will get your RVC on your docomo mobile number.
What is Tata Docomo sim verification number?
The docomo aadhar linking RVC code is also called as Tata docomo sim verification number.
Learn about Tata docomo activation process.
Can we link Tata Docomo number with Aadhar card through SSUP?
No, you cannot do Docomo aadhar card linking through SSUP or self service update portal. You will have to use the e-KYC activation process for linking docomo number to Aadhar card online.
How to check Tata Docomo aadhar update status?
To check tata docomo aadhar update status, you can dial *99*99# or contact Docomo customer care service for tracking aadhar linking status.
|Vodafone Aadhar Card Link|
|Tata Docomo Aadhar Card Link|
|Aircel Aadhar Card Link|
|Idea Aadhar Card Link|
|Airtel Aadhar Card Link|