In order to keep your mobile number active you’ll have to link your Aadhaar card with your mobile number. Everyone must have received messages from their mobile operator company that you have to link your Aadhaar number to Idea, Vodafone, Airtel, Bsnl, Tata Docomo aadhaar link online, Reliance, or any other company.
In this regard the CJI said that, the deadline to link your UID no. with your mobile number has been extended to 31st March, 2018. Before this, the last date for linking mobile with your adhaar was 6 February 2018. So today we are telling you how to link mobile SIM card to the Aadhar Card.
Steps to Link Aadhaar with Mobile Number Online
Aadhar card link mobile number registration online
Step 1: Visit the nearest retail store with your Aadhar card as soon as you receive a (SMS) message from your operator.
Step 2: Give your mobile number and Aadhaar card details to the executive at the store.
Step 3: After this Store executives will send a verification code to your mobile. You will have to tell that Code to the executive.
Step 4: Following this your fingerprint verification will be done at the store.
Step 5: You will get the final verification code on your mobile within 24 hours. On this text You will have to respond in Yes (Y).
Step 6: Now, your mobile number is now linked with your the Aadhaar card.
uidai mobile number register online
The aadhar mobile verification (UID and mobile number) can be linked online as well by following the below given steps:
- Visit the official UIDAI website which is https://uidai.gov.in/. Here you’ll get Aadhar card mobile number registration online link.
- Now as the page opens Click on “Enrollment & Update” tab and then tap on “Aadhaar Data Update”
- By this you’ll be directed to a new page, here under the Reference Links column, simply tap on the “Aadhaar Data Update Form” tab.
- After this just Download the “Aadhaar Correction form” and print this form.
- On the form write down all your details like your name, 12-digit unique identification number (Aadhaar number), Father’s name, address, city, district, post office, state and pin code.
- Enter your mobile which is operational as it is mandatory.
- Get the xerox of the documents of the proof of address (POA) and mention them in the form.You can check the documents which are valid for submission in the form.
- After completion of the form simply sign the form or thumbprint your form.
- Kindly re-verify the details you’ve entered and Send the application via post.
You can also know how to check if my mobile number is linked to aadhar card on the UIDAI website. Aadhaar self service update portal lets you know whether your aadhaar card is linked with your mobile number or not. By this there is the surety that your mobile number will continue and you can use it for a long period of time. It has been stated by the Government of India that if the Aadhaar is not linked by the mobile number, the service will be stopped.