Bank Of Baroda or BOB is one of the most popular banks in India. You need to link aadhar card with BOB account else your Bank of baroda bank account might get closed anytime. According to UIDAI, linking aadhar card number with Bank of Baroda Account is important.
How to link aadhaar number with bank of baroda account
If you have a bank account in the Bank of Baroda then there are many ways that you can use to link your Aadhaar card (UID) with your Bank of Baroda account. There are three ways to link BOB account with aadhaar card which we have listed below:
- Online method
- Offline method
Aadhaar seeding with bank of baroda account online
To get your Aadhaar card linked with your Bank of Baroda account online, you don’t need to go anywhere as this can be done from your home only. Below we have listed some of the easy set of steps and instructions which we lead you to get your aadhar card linked with your BOB account.
- Firstly open the the official website of Bank of Baroda.
- On the home page you’ll see ‘retail user’ or ‘corporate user’ choose the option to your accordance.
- Now to Login on the website enter your User ID and password.
- After logging in simply click on the the ‘service’ tab.
- Here you’ll see the ‘Aadhaar Seeding’ option under the ‘Service’ tab click on that.
- Here, just enter your Aadhaar number and simply submit it. Your UID will be linked with your account.
BOB bank aadhaar link Offline method
The offline method to get your Bank account login with your UID is quite simple. You just have to visit your nearest BOB branch.
- On the bank counter ask for the application form for the Aadhaar card – bank account seeding.
- Fill out the form by entering all the correct details asked on the form and simply submit it on the counter.
- Bank officials might ask you the original ID proof so take your Aadhaar Card and address proof with you.
- As soon as the seeding is done you’ll get an confirmation SMS on your registered mobile no. or email.
Bank of Baroda Aadhar Card Link SMS
You can also link your bank account with UID by the ease of an SMS. Simply send an SMS like this: UID space <12 digit Aadhaar number> & send it to 5616150
Learn more about Bank of Baroda Aadhar seeding here at Bank of Baroda Aadhar Link SMS Format page- https://bankofbaroda.com/sms-banking.htm
This will help you in linking aadhar card with bank of baroda account easily.
You can also do it by downloading Baroda M-connect app, and seeding Aadhar card through it.
Download Bank of Baroda Aadhar Card Linking Form.
You can also link aadhar to BOB account through internet banking. Here is detailed information about BOB internet banking.
BOB Internet banking Login
Bank of Baroda Customer Care
For any further assistance you can call the Toll Free Number: 1800 22 33 44 / 1800 102 4455