How to link Aadhar with Aircel Mobile number online?
To do Aadhar card link to Aircel mobile number online, follow these steps –
- Go to aircel aadhar linking portal by downloading aircel aadhar link app.
- Go to play store and search for Aircel e-kyc app.
- Enter your Aircel mobile number.
- Get OTP and verify.
- Now enter your e-KYC or Aadhar card number.
- Get OTP on mobile number linked with Aadhar card.
- Enter OTP and verify again.
- Now go to local Aircel office with photo copy of Aadhar card.
- Submit and wait for e-KYC confirmation.
What is Aircel e-KYC App?
Aircel e-KYC App is the official Aircel aadhar link app which is available on play store. You can download Aircel aadhar link app here.
The official Aircel aadhar link app is provided with Aircel itself and is verified to be used.
Steps to Link Aadhaar and Aircel number Offline
You can also opt out for the offline mode for seeding your Aircel mobile number with your Aadhar card. The steps for the same are given below:
- Visit your nearest Aircel retail store or Aircel Store.
- Ask the Promoter or person in charge at the center that want to link your mobile number with your Aadhaar Card.
- Provide your Aircel mobile number to that person or to the retailer, then he will enter your adhaar number in the bio-metric machine for Aadhaar verification.
- Following this you will get an OTP on your Aircel mobile number. Provide this OTP to the vendor.
- After this the retailer will verify his fingerprint on the biometric machine following which you will have to provide your phone number with Aadhaar number and fingerprint on the machine.
- Provide details like father’s name/husband’s name etc.
- After completion of this process you will receive a text message on your Aircel mobile number to which you will have to reply with “Yes” in order to complete the process of verification.
- Following this you will receive a message of “Success” (successful seeding) of Aadhaar with your Aircel mobile number.
Can we update Aircel in Aadhar through SSUP or self service update portal?
No, to update Aircel mobile number in Aadhar card, you will have to follow the Aircel aadhar linking process. SSUP or self service update portal allows mobile number aadhar card linking only for primary registered number and not multiple numbers.
How to check Aircel aadhar linking status?
In your phone, dial *99*99# to check Aircel aadhar linking status.
What is last date for Aircel sim card aadhar card linking?
There is no defined last date but before February 2018, every Aircel customer needs to get Aircel number linked to Aadhar card for continued service.
|Vodafone Aadhar Card Link|
|Tata Docomo Aadhar Card Link|
|Aircel Aadhar Card Link|
|Idea Aadhar Card Link|
|Airtel Aadhar Card Link|