Adhaar Crad has become the most important Personal Information Document. Nowadays it has been very crucial to get your Adhaar card link with your Pan Card, your Bank Account and even with your mobile number too. Most of the people still doesn’t know whether their mobile number has been linked with their Adhar card or not. You can also know the Linking status of your Aadhaar Card with your mobile number by following the below givens steps.
Note: CJI has declared that the deadline to link your UID Aadhaar no. with your mobile number has been extended to 31st March, 2018. Before this, the last date for linking mobile with your adhaar was 6 February 2018.
How To Check Your Aadhaar-Mobile Number Linking Status
Most of the people are searching for the query i.e. how to check if my mobile number is linked to aadhar card. We have provided simple steps and instructions that can be followed to know whether aadhar is linked to mobile number.
In order to avoid Fraudulent, users of all the networks of Airtel, Idea, Reliance, Docomo and Aircel will have to link their numbers with their UID. If you are an Aircel you can get your Aircel aadhaar link online.
Apart from this follow these steps to know whether your Aadhaar Number and Mobile Number Linking Status.
How to check if my mobile is linked with Aadhar – Steps
Aadhaar self service update portal lets you know whether your aadhaar card is linked with your mobile number or not. By this there is the surety that your mobile number will continue and you can use it for a long period of time. It has been stated by the Government of India that if the Aadhaar is not linked by the mobile number, the service will be stopped.
Checking Status By Call
- You can simply call the customer care number at 198 from your mobile.
- Ask the Customer Care Executive whether your Mobile Sim number has been linked with your UID.
By Visiting Official Website
- Firstly go to Verify Email / Mobile link. After this the official UIDAI will open.
- The aadhar card mobile number registration online link – Verify Email / Mobile Number page will be opened on the official website of UIDAI.
- Now enter your adhar number of 12 digits.After this enter your 10 digit mobile number in the mobile option.
- Now simply enter the Security code in the security code box.
- Now simply Click on Get One Time Password.
- If your mobile number has not yet been linked with your adhaar card then a message will appear in the red color below stating “The Mobile Number You Had Entered Does Not Match With Our Records”.
- Just like this if your number is linked with UID, then you will get a message “The OTP is sent to your registered mobile number. check your mobile”.
- After this an OTP will be sent to you mobile number which you will have to enter in the Verify OTP box and you’re done.
Apart from linking the mobile no. and UID, people also search for uidai gov check your aadhaar status and e aadhar card download on UIDAI website.